Who we are
Money is the medium of life. It’s food on our table. It’s support for those we love. It’s the freedom to pursue our path. Money is an opportunity.
And yet, as we try to create more opportunities and put our money to work, we’re faced with a financial system that doesn’t work for all of us.
Change is driven to make our financial system inclusive by removing the barriers and complexities to wealth creation. Change aims to solve downturns of the investment market by offering any weather wealth creation app - bull or bear - our customer portfolio gains value.
Together, we realize the financial opportunity for everyone through a diversified investment app available across Europe and soon beyond.
Our marketing team is looking for a Content Manager to play a vital role by developing and executing a comprehensive content distribution strategy. You will work closely with the teams to ensure that our content and SEO approach aligns with our value proposition, content marketing strategy, and product development roadmap. To excel in this role, the Content Manager must deeply understand content best practices, be familiar with SEO and SMM approaches and how they apply to content creation, promotion, and distribution. Additionally, they should be skilled in creating engaging and valuable content that drives traffic and conversions.
The Content Manager's role is critical in driving organic traffic and improving search engine rankings, increasing brand visibility and revenue growth. You will collaborate with other teams to ensure that all digital assets align with the company's goal and objectives.
What’s in it for you
- Join the early team of an already scaling FinTech
- Professional and supportive environment
- Expand Change’s brand to new markets through meaningful content
- Take part in building a website for an international brand
- Learn trading and investing
- Have unlimited career and development opportunities
- Make a personal impact to the world
What you’ll be doing
- Developing all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, customer retention, and lead generation
- Owning content development and its delivery for website, social media and app
- Creating and optimising website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Developing and executing successful SEO content strategies
- Writing a copy about products and services, finance, investments and tutorials
- Monitoring website performance and providing initiatives to improve KPIs
- Overseeing and managing work with freelancers and agencies
- Support publishers with reviews creation and link building
- Staying ahead of the trends, strategies and tactics within SEO and digital marketing
- Working in collaboration with marketing, product and compliance teams across content creation for different marketing channels (email, push, blog, ads, social, online events)
- Curating SERM process to increase brand strength and visibility
- Performing and managing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation for SEO and ASO improve rankings in Search Engines and app stores
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience as Content Manager or Website/SEO/Social Media manager
- Expertise in content marketing, content development, categorisation/structure, distribution and measurement, social media and digital advertising, SEO, remarketing, website management
- Brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then optimise the conversion path
- Good understanding of content marketing and excellent writing skills to create optimised content
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices and understanding of social media and search engines algorithms
- Knowledge of KPIs, and data analysis to monitor website performance and optimise the content
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar) and content management systems
- Experience in conducting keyword research for multi-lingual content marketing
- Excellent verbal and written English, additional language is beneficial
- Perfect match to Change values
Nice to have
- Previous experience in banking/financial services area as a Content manager
- Marketing knowledge for investing/trading products
- SEO and website management experience
- Knowledge of Digital Advertising and Analytical Tools
- Czech/Slovak language or other European languages
What we offer
- Stock package as you’re early to join
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks
- An ambitious team of 10 nationalities
- Flexible work from home policy
- 3 extra paid vacation days
- New Macbook Pro and Apple equipment
- Sports compensation of €100 quarterly
- Personal development budget €500 annually
- Parking compensation 150€ quarterly
- Free book ordering and office library
- Beautiful office in city center with huge roof terrace
- Office snacks, full fridge and everything we need to keep going
- Monthly team events, summer and winter retreat, and many more (depending on Covid requirements)
- Relocation and residence permit support
So, are you ready to be the next Changemaker? We’d love to talk. Apply now.
- Marketing Team
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Change is a rapidly growing FinTech providing everyone in Europe access to exciting investments. Tens of thousands of people from 30 EU countries trust Change to build their financial future and have over a billion euros with us.
We believe the world would be a fundamentally better place if everybody invested. Since 2018 we’re on a mission to enable wealth creation by making investing simple, affordable, and accessible.
Our mobile app offers something for everyone - from crypto, stocks and commodities investing to staking and crypto friendly debit card.
Driven to make a difference, we have come together from 10+ countries to create a brighter future for the world. We’re always looking for new Changemakers to make this mission a reality. Join us if you are obsessed with customers, believe in personal empowerment, get things done without BS, and importantly, just absolutely love what you do.
Loading application form
Already working at Change ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.