Senior Visual Designer
Who we are
Money is the medium of life. It’s food on our table. It’s support for those we love. It’s the freedom to pursue our path. Money is an opportunity.
And yet, as we try to create more opportunities and put our money to work, we’re faced with a financial system that doesn’t work for all of us.
Change is driven to make our financial system inclusive by removing the barriers and complexities to wealth creation. Change aims to solve downturns of the investment market by offering any weather wealth creation app - bull or bear - our customer portfolio gains value.
Together, we realize the financial opportunity for everyone through a diversified investment app available across Europe and soon beyond.
Change app is known for its minimal, clean design and intuitive product experience. Design plays an important role in our product & brand development.
We are looking for a highly creative Senior Visual Designer who possesses a keen eye for detail, strategic thinking, and excellent project management skills. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our Design Lead and Product Marketing Leads to elevate our brand presence across our product (website + App) and marketing communications.
The perfect person is a Design Generalist with specialisation on web design, visual and strong graphic design skills.
What’s in it for you
- Join the early team of an already scaling FinTech
- Own the brand design of Europe’s First truly Multi asset wealth creation platform
- Be the first Visual designer of the team
- Build a website for an international brand
- Learn trading and investing
- Have unlimited career and development opportunities
What you’ll be doing
- Create designs & design templates for all web pages for our new website
- Develop new visual layouts for digital ads and social media based on the new Brand Book
- Work closely with the product team to explore, produce, iterate & own visual design standards, guide, components based on brand identity, which will scale for mobile app & websites
- Analyse the current status quo of our product & marketing materials from a visual design perspective and suggest improvements for the same
- Create & maintain illustrations, colors, typography for website, comms, ads & mobile app
- Contribute to the design system
- Oversee the freelance graphic designers work to improve consistency and quality of our visual materials
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life
- Gathering design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
- Taking ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
- Working across multiple project deadlines
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience as visual, web or product designer
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in visual design, demonstrating a keen eye for detail, clean aesthetics, and user-centered design thinking
- Experience working in a product driven environment
- At least 2+ years of experience working as inhouse designer at a fast growing startup
- Strong visual storytelling skills
- Obsess over small details but has the ability to understand the big picture
- Strong experience in Adobe creative suite apps or other prototyping tools
- Up to date with latest market trends on visual design
- Perfect match to Change values
Nice to have
- Experience with product/UI design
- Experience with Figma as a prototyping tool
- Previous experience in banking/financial services startup
- Skills: Graphic design, Motion design, Web design
- Art direction, UI design
What we offer
- Stock package as you’re early to join
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks
- An ambitious team of 10 nationalities
- Flexible work from home policy
- 3 extra paid vacation days
- New Macbook Pro and Apple equipment
- Sports compensation of €100 quarterly
- Personal development budget €500 annually
- Parking compensation 150€ quarterly
- Free book ordering and office library
- Beautiful office in city center with huge roof terrace
- Office snacks, full fridge and everything we need to keep going
- Monthly team events, summer and winter retreat, and many more (depending on Covid requirements)
- Relocation and residence permit support
Sounds like you? Apply now
- Product Team
- Tallinn, Estonia
Change is a rapidly growing FinTech providing everyone in Europe access to exciting investments. Tens of thousands of people from 30 EU countries trust Change to build their financial future and have over a billion euros with us.
We believe the world would be a fundamentally better place if everybody invested. Since 2018 we’re on a mission to enable wealth creation by making investing simple, affordable, and accessible.
Our mobile app offers something for everyone - from crypto, stocks and commodities investing to staking and crypto friendly debit card.
Driven to make a difference, we have come together from 10+ countries to create a brighter future for the world. We’re always looking for new Changemakers to make this mission a reality. Join us if you are obsessed with customers, believe in personal empowerment, get things done without BS, and importantly, just absolutely love what you do.
Senior Visual Designer
Loading application form
Already working at Change ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.